The company NATURALSALUS S.r.l., with its registered office in Via Galvani, 39 Bolzano and with Tax code 03167530215, is the Data Controller of the data acquired through the contact form.
Data subject to processing
First of all, the Data Controller would like to inform users that the requested data subject to processing is:
- (a) Personal identification data such as first name, last name, company name;
- (b) Contact data such as telephone number, mobile number, e-mail, PEC (Certified email).
Purposes and legal bases of data processing
Personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- Carrying out and managing the specific requests laid out in the contact form;
- Performing all activities related to the requests, including -in case- administrative, accounting and/or tax related activities;
- Fulfilling specific obligations set out in related laws, regulations and/or orders of the Authority;
- Exercising the rights of the Data Controller in judicial litigation;
For the aforementioned purposes, data shall be used in accordance with Article 6 par. 1 (b) and (c) of EU Regulation 2016/679.
Your consent is, on the other hand, specifically required, as per Article 6 par. 1 (a) of EU Regulation 2016/679 to:
- Carrying out any direct marketing activities, which involves sending commercial communications and/or advertising material by e-mail on products or services offered by the Controller;
For your protection, we would like to point out that the data requested from you shall only be data that is strictly necessary to carry out these purposes, in compliance with the principle of minimization set out in Article 5 par. 1 (c) and that, therefore, not supplying it shall make it impossible to carry out what was agreed.
Data processing handling
Data processing shall be carried out both manually and in computerized manner, in compliance with the provisions of Article 32 of EU Regulation 2016/679, by the Data Controller or by persons specifically appointed and named by him.
According to Article 4 par. 2, it is specified that the processing of data may consist of any operation or set of operations such as collection, recording, storage, alteration, retrieval, consultation, communicating, restriction, erasure or destruction.
For the purposes in points 1) and 2), the Data Controller shall process your data for as long as needed to fulfil the contract and for the following 10 years from the handling of the request.
For the purpose of point 3), on the other hand, the Controller shall process your data for no longer than 2 years after receiving it, subject to early withdrawal of consent.
In addition, for the purposes set out in this Notice and in the manner set forth in the preceding paragraph, we might pass on data, for example, to:
- Public bodies and administrative branches of the P.A;
- Judicial authorities.
These entities shall treat all data subject to communication as autonomous data controllers.
Data subject rights and how to exercise them
As a data subject, you are entitled to the rights set out in Articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679, where applicable, which entails:
- Accessing the data held by the Data Controller;
- Requesting rectification, deletion, or even restriction of processing;
- Objecting completely to the processing of all personal data;
- Receive in a structured, commonly usable and machine-readable format all personal data concerning the data subject and the right to have such data transmitted to another Data Controller (data portability);
- Submitting a complaint to a Supervisory Authority.
You can exercise your above mentioned rights communicating either in writing to NATURALSALUS S.r.l. at Via Firenze, 34 – 20060 Trezzano Rosa (MI), or by email to email@example.com or alternatively by PEC to firstname.lastname@example.org
Revision of 12/12/2022